5+ years experience
Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% to global locations.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
The Business Analytics Manager will be responsible for developing and providing in-depth analysis across the entire business from manufacturing, production, sales, returns, quality, customer services and more. The candidate needs to be comfortable to work and adapt to a breadth of tools, data sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions and present the insights to leadership in a concise and effective manner. The role goes well beyond pulling data and crunching numbers but also the ability to identify early trends or issues and is able to collaborate with a global set of people and work as a team to take action on the given situation.
In addition, the candidate should be flexible working the occasion non-standard hours as contacts can work across different time zones domestically and internationally.
The candidate will project lead the implementation of a dashboard and/or control tower for metrics to be easily available to other groups and reduce routine efforts so that more focus can be on ad-hoc and special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Candidate must have, 5+ years of Business Analytics or Supply chain experience, preferably in consumer electronics or related fields.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience related to dashboard and reporting with tools such as but not limited to OBIEE, Business Objects and Tableau.
• Experience working in large Data warehouse and Data-Mart environment on data mapping, data mining, data methodology and data analysis for major data automation projects.
• Strong SQL skills are required.
• Ability for identifying and gathering user requirements and business requirements from different groups, end users and internal/external clients for developing reports.
• Technical knowledge of cell phone products and reverse logistics process preferred.
• Proficient in understanding the day-to-day requirements by country and ability to ramp a service program within emerging markets.
• Must be able to think independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Must work well under high pressure.
• The ability to work within the team with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% to global locations.
PLEASE APPLY AT WWW.GRITECHSOL.COM
(SORRY, NO H1B VISA SPONSORSHIP OR CORP-TO-CORP FOR THIS POSITION)