SENIOR DATA ANALYST
(SORRY, NO H1B VISA SPONSORSHIP OR CORP-TO-CORP FOR THIS POSITION)
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ year’s experience of Business Analytics
Scope and Expectations:
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for developing and providing in-depth analysis across the entire supply chain business from manufacturing, production, sales, returns, customer services and quality. The candidate needs to be comfortable to work heavily on excel spreads sheets, and also adapt to a wide range of reporting tools and data sources. The candidate should be highly analytical to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions. Candidate should have good communication skills to present the insights to leadership in a concise and effective manner. The role requires extensive data analysis and reporting skills. The candidate should have the ability to identify early trends or issues and provide heads-up to the team. Candidate should have the ability to collaborate with multi functional global teams and work as a team.
In addition, the candidate should be flexible to occasionally work in non-standard hours. As multi functional teams can work across different time zones domestically and internationally.
The candidate will collaborate with the Business Analytics team to provide requirements for implementation of a dashboard and/or control tower for automating the metrics. The candidate will be primary focus for adhoc reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Candidate must have, 5+ years of Business Analytics or Supply chain experience, preferably in consumer electronics or related fields.
• Experience working in large Data warehouse and Data-Mart environment on data mapping, data mining, data methodology and data analysis for major data automation projects.
• Strong SQL skills are required.
• Basic excel skills are required. (Should be able to create and work with pivot tables.)
• Ability for identifying and gathering user requirements and business requirements from different groups, end users and internal/external clients for developing reports.
Minimum of 5 years of experience related to dashboard and reporting with tools such as but not limited to OBIEE, Business Objects and Tableau.
• Knowledge of the reverse logistics process preferred.
• Proficient in understanding the day to day requirements by country and ability to ramp a service program within emerging markets.
• Must be able to think independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Must work well under high pressure.
• The ability to work within the team with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
PLEASE APPLY AT WWW.GRITECHSOL.COM