DEPLOYMENT PROGRAM MANAGER
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
As a Deployment Program Manager, you are responsible for ensuring a high quality, on-schedule launch of an end-to-end service. This leadership role will have cross-functional ownership of all activities required for a product release and will coordinate with external teams where there are dependencies. You will be working with development, test and network operations teams, along with product management & technical account managers to put together plans and execute. Expectations are high so you will take ownership of this project and drive the team to deliver a successful product launch.
Mobile Devices designs and develops software that serves millions of wireless subscribers globally. We bring to market client/server platforms that bring content and services to phones, allowing users to get information at their fingertips with minimal clicks.
• Resource management, schedule planning and risk mitigation.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, Test and Operations teams. Ensure all the deliverables are met as required for the project.
•Work autonomously and checks-in as decisions are made, proactively identifying potential issues and escalating only when necessary.
•Solves problems creatively, with a keen desire to continually learn and grow, motivated by success.
•Identifying areas of process enhancement and implementing solutions to scale the organization, while working closely with the extended and cross-functional teams.
• 5+ years overall experience and 2+ years experience in a project/program management role, managing cross-functional projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Extensive experience in project/program management including resource management, schedule planning and risk mitigation. Including experience in creating or working within PMO, Change management and Governance types of environments.
•Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
•Excellent understanding of process management improvement practices, analytical tools, and practical application for results.
•Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
•Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues.
•Experience working in a global environment, leading teams located in multiple regions.
•Prior cellular phone/2-way radio/paging or similar wireless subscriber engineering experience.
•Respected and trusted leader with a proven track record of achievement and solid technical skills, performance driven.
•Reputation as a change agent and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
•Experience using Microsoft Project, or similar project management software.
Nice to Haves
•Experience with the Google Android platform
• Experience delivering products through agile software methodologies
• Experience with handset software development process.
SORRY NO H1BVISA SPONSORSHIP OR CORP TO CORP FOR THIS POSITION