Excellent opportunity to work for the greatest mobility company in the nation! This position is located in Markham, Ontario ( Canada). If you meet the qualification requirements, send us your resume now!
Field Test Engineer -- Toronto ( Canada)
North America 3GSM Field test is responsible for the verification and validation of all Mobile Device products released to North America service providers and consumers. Specific responsibilities include testing handset software and hardware releases based on customer and internal requirements, looking at live network specific interactions in both a mobile and a stationary environment. Candidate must be technically sound on hardware and software processes, detail oriented with a strong basis in common logic, able to identify, troubleshoot, and clearly document all problems and drive quality to exceed customer expectations. In addition, this position requires an independent self motivated individual with a desire to improve overall product quality.
Must possess a valid drivers license and be capable of performing mobility tests. Must be capable of traveling to/from the US on occasion for training and/or testing.
• 3+ years of experience in the telecom sector, with a focus in field test support of mobile devices
• Familiar with call processing and field interoperability test plans, Qualcomm QXDM, PERL, SQL, RTA, RSDLite programming, Windows OS, detailed oriented, C/C++ programming
• Knowledge and experience in executing/performing Product Acceptance testing based on GSM/CDMA/EVDO/LTE/UMTS technology
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to multitask and work in fast past environment, Team player, self motivated with a strong desire to learn new processes and procedures to improve overall product quality.
Please apply at: http://gritechnologysolutions.sbe.mycompas.com/jobs.aspx