Mobility Helpdesk Support ( Plano, Tx)
Great Opportunity to work with top Manufacturing Company..
Provides help desk support on the complex technical problem of PDA, Smartphones, Google, Blackberry, RIM, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile operating systems, proprietary and shrink-wrap business applications, and associated
hardware devices. Primary support will comprise problems from customer end users.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues.
• Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels
(phone, email, chat &/or fax).
• Works effectively with other management and customers to quickly address problems as they arise.
• Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relating to supported products.
• Properly log all information into the problem management system.
• Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner and ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines.
• Contribute authoring, reviews, and updates of Knowledge Management repositories
• Contribute to ongoing Quality Improvement initiatives
• Represents Enterprise Mobile in a professional and businesslike manner and communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
• Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
• Help Desk or Call Center experience with advanced troubleshooting
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
• Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
• Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
• Balance multiple & shifting priorities
• Innovative thinking and problem solving
• Effective time management
KNOWLEDGE & CERTIFICATIONS
• Associates Degree or equivalent
• A+ and/or MCP Certification preferred
• Knowledge of Apple iOS
• Knowledge of Apple iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
• Knowledge of Blackberry hardware and OS
• Knowledge of Blackberry Enterprise Server
• Knowledge of Windows Mobile (2003, 5.0, &/or 6.0)
• Knowledge of Windows Mobile hardware devices (Pocket PC & Smartphones)
• Experience with Microsoft ActiveSync & Windows Mobile Device Center
• Experience with Microsoft Vista, XP, and Office XP/2007
• Experience with Active Directory &/or Remote Desktop Protocol